In any economy, small businesses represent a vibrant part of the business community. And who better to learn from than your small business community peers? We encourage you to explore the small business community and online resource sites available to you and join in the business conversation. Your next great idea may just come from another small business!
We are looking for sites that host an engaging business conversation that is relevant to small businesses. Do you have an online small business community or forum you recommend we feature? Send us an email at [email protected].
Take Part in the Business Conversation
- For small business conversation, news and advice for managers, follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/smallbizhiring .
- Additional workplace news and advice relevant to the small business community is available through our many Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter feeds, all of which can be accessed at roberthalf.com/follow-us .
- StartupNation - is a free service founded by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs, and is a leading content and community resource for small businesses.
- Intuit Community - Valuable tools and resources for Intuit customers and small business owners.
Small Business Twitter Feeds
- @smallbizhiring - A Robert Half Twitter feed dedicated to small business hiring and staffing advice and trends
- @OPENForum - The latest headlines, ideas and insights from OPEN Forum, a premier business community by American Express OPEN
- @smallbiztrends - Small Business Trends, an online small business community reaching over 250,000 each month.
- @InfoWeekSMB - Technology for small and midsize businesses
- @nfib - America's leading small business association.
- @NYTSmallBiz - A place for engaging business conversation, where small business owners can compare notes, ask questions, get advice, and learn from one another's mistakes.
- @Inc - The magazine for entrepreneurs.
- @smallbusiness - Small business news and tweets from SmallBusiness.com.
Small Business Bloggers
- Small Business Trends - Trends affecting small businesses
Small Business Resources