The Demand for Skilled Talent report is a collection of the latest research, including data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, to help shed light on current employment trends and the demand for skilled talent.
Learn why managers need to move quickly in their recruiting efforts, and discover more about what workers want and what it takes for companies to bring them on board.
The report includes unemployment rates for various occupations and information to help employers address hiring challenges.
Download our free report, The Demand for Skilled Talent — Volume 12, Q3/Q4 2016:
Access our archived reports:
- Volume 11, Q1 2016 (U.S. Canada)
- Volume 10, Q3 2015 (U.S. Canada)
- Volume 9, Q1 2015 (U.S. Canada)
- Volume 8, Q2 2014 (U.S. Canada)
- Volume 7, Q4 2013 (U.S. Canada)
- Volume 6, Q3 2013 (U.S. Canada)
Need help finding skilled talent? Contact Robert Half for assistance. We're the world's largest specialized staffing agency.